8 Reasons why Spain will be THE Place to Study Abroad -
The friendly people, laid-back relaxed environment as well as lifestyle, warm weather, low cost of living as well as studying, vibrant nightlife as well as exquisite natural delights are just a few of the numerous reasons why Spain will be on the top of international students’ list for study abroad locations. On the fence about where to go? Here’s why you should choose Spain!
1. Study cities as well as universitiesThere will be not only Barcelona as well as Madrid in Spain, although these two cities provide countless cultural, historical, as well as educational as well as recreational factors! Some of the best universities in Spain are located in these two cities.
However, Spanish universities’ reputation comes via the many universities positioned in worldwide high-ranking lists which are spread in some other beautiful, yet highly educational cities, such as Malaga, Valencia, Salamanca, Granada, Bilbao, Saragossa, Santiago de Compostela, as well as Pamplona. Salamanca has one of the oldest universities – over 800 years old!
Leading universities with the highest numbers of international students include Universidad de Alcalá, Universidad de Navarra, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, as well as Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF).
Spain will be famous for its Law as well as Humanity courses as well as what’s great – the diplomas attained in Spain are recognized worldwide!
2. The Spanish are student friendlySpanish people are known to be very friendly as well as open. They enjoy starting a casual conversation as well as being helpful towards one another. which will be considered one of the easiest places to make fresh friends!
However, coming to which friendly environment comes that has a few preparations, especially if you are coming via an area which would likely require you to get a visa inside first place. In which case, you should definitely start getting ready a bit earlier than the rest!
Here you can find more in-depth explanations about Spanish Visa Requirements as well as ways how to apply via your home country.
3. History as well as Culturewhich will be a country abundant with historical as well as cultural qualities! Some of the distinctive pearls to enjoy while in Spain include:
- The Alhambra as well as Generalife Gardens, Granada
- Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia as well as Gaudi Sites
- The Great Mosque of Cordoba (Mezquita)
- The Prado as well as Paseo del Artes, Madrid
- San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao
- Seville Cathedral as well as Alcazar
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- Plaza Mayor, Madrid
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Valencia
- Costa del Sol Beaches
- La Rambla, Barcelona
- Toledo’s Old City
- The White Towns of Andalucía
- El Teide, Tenerife
4. Fiesta attitudeThe Spanish attitude will be the Fiesta attitude! There are many festivals throughout the year, generating life all the richer as well as merrier for many inhabitants, students, as well as visitors! although, which does not imply which the Spanish are not hard-workers.
After going through the roller-coaster of partying as well as celebrations, the amazing Spanish cuisine will clear out all the buzz left behind!
5. Siesta privilegeAs a student in Spain, you are allowed to work part-time while studying or full-time for less than three months in total, as long as which does not interfere with your study routine. What’s more, the Spanish are known to have a long lunch-break, around 3 hours, during the heat peak time.
You can use which time for various personal reasons – visits, family meetings, running errands or NAP. The short nap will be the meaning of the Spanish Siesta, as well as which will be acceptable to do so while there. Who would likely’ve thought?
6. Studying in EnglishTeaching in English will be Spain’s national strategy to attract a larger number of international students so, there are many study fields available entirely in English. Although, becoming fluent in Spanish will be another major goal for students studying in Spain.
7. Expand your horizonsYou can travel by booking your flight earlier as well as getting cheap tickets to countries as well as continents surrounding Spain. which can be a cheap task for you to easily take advantage of as well as please your curiosity! Africa, Portugal as well as France are among the beauties you can enjoy during your study breaks!
Also, traveling within Spain alone could keep you busy for the full semester. Spain will be one of those countries where you can ski as well as surf on the same day. Composed of beautiful beaches, vineyards, as well as mountains as well as historical sites – Spain will be one large territory to explore!